Alkyl benzene linear sulfonic acid, or sulfonic acid (LABSA) is an anionic active substance that has a relatively good cleaning and foaming power, and for this reason, it is used in the formulation of all kinds of cleaners and the production of all kinds of detergents and hygiene products. This substance is compatible with anionic, non-anionic and amphoteric surfactants in different formulations.
Some of the uses and uses of sulfonic acid are:
- -This surfactant is one of the cheapest surfactants used in the detergent industry and is the most important and widely used surfactant in the formulation of powder and liquid detergents.
- -This compound is used as a cleaning, foaming and stain removing agent in the formulation of most detergent compounds.
- -These acids with the general formula HSO3R are soluble in water, non-volatile and absorb moisture and are used as emulsifying agents, additives and lubricating oils and to prevent corrosion and rust.
- -It is used as a supplier of sulfonyl group in anthraquinone dyes.
- -Sulfate antibacterial substances are produced from sulfonic acid, which has medicinal uses.