Air conditioning is precisely the technology of bringing the interior design conditions to standard conditions or optimal comfort. Conditions can include air quality, temperature, humidity and pressure. The design of the air conditioning system is done by a mechanical engineer using the principles of thermodynamics, fluid mechanics and heat transfer principles. Sometimes the word refrigeration comes after air conditioning.
In addition to air conditioning, we can mention the central heating system, the different parts of which are produced and marketed in Iran. Most parts of this industry have been localized in Iran. It is known in the industry as HVAC.
Heating systems can be classified into the following categories:
Wet central heating system
These are the most common form of central heating and usually involve radiators, boilers or heat exchangers. These systems are very popular and are fed either with a combination boiler or conventional boilers. The boiler burns fuel to heat water and then it is fed to the radiator through a system of pipes located inside the walls of the house. In some cases, a heat exchanger can be used instead of a boiler.
Hot air central heating system
This heating system is more common in office and commercial blocks and can supply hot and cool air. These heating systems were once very popular in homes, but since they are a bit more expensive to use than wet systems, they are not as popular now. Just like wet systems, heating starts with a boiler that heats the air but instead of distributing it through pipes to the radiator, it blows it directly into the room through vents or ducts.
Storage heaters are often used in conjunction with electric heating systems. These heaters collect and store heat during the night – when it is cheaper – and release it during the day. Storage heaters are usually hardwired into the home and use off-peak electricity to charge highly efficient bricks that can store significant amounts of energy overnight. This heat then slowly returns to the house throughout the day.
Types of domestic and industrial ventilators such as:
- Utility centrifuge ventilators (forward, backward, airfoil, radial)
- Aluminum and galvanized ceiling centrifugal ventilators
- high pressure tunnel and parking jet fan (auto reverse)
- High pressure channel jet fan with airfoil and backward blades
- Axial ventilators
- Channel and inter-channel ventilators
- Fan cabinet (UTILITY)
- Ventilators for laboratory and kitchen hoods
- Workshop, welding and ventilators for swimming pool, sauna
- Jacuzzi and chicken coop
- air vent
- Wall and window ventilators
- Wall and industrial heater unit
- Normal air curtain and hot air curtain (industrial and luxury)
- hot air oven
- Industrial loudspeakers
- Rotating air washers
- Home washer and dryer
- Unit package
- Chiller, condenser and evaporator
- air conditioner-airwasher
- Types of metal and fiberglass cooling towers without fans (silent)
- Air distribution valve, filter, damper, cooling and heating coil, packing and sprayer
- Heat recovery and energy recovery unit